How to Order
We have taken every step to ensure that your shopping experience at alexjewelleryonline.com is as convenient and intuitive as possible. If you have any comments or feedback for us, we greatly appreciate hearing from you and value your opinions. Please email us at email@example.com.
1. Browsing the Online Store
- Your main guide to browsing the online store is to use the main navigation menu, which has the names of the different product categories & Collections
- To reach the landing page for each category, click on the title of that category or collection. For example, to reach the Bridal Collections landing page, click on 'SHOP COLLECTION' on the image for Bridal Collection. Once you reach a landing page, you can click on the small pictures under 'categories or collection' to reach a listing of products under that category or collection.
- You can also reach the product listing page by hovering your cursor over a collection name (American Diamonds, Kundan Polki, Antique Jewellery, Designers etc). in the main navigation menu, and clicking on one of the items in the dropdown menu.
- Each subcategory of products can be sorted based on Newest Items, Lowest Price and Highest Price. Once you see an individual item in this menu you may click on that item to get more product details, color swatches and closer images.
- The top of each product page has a trail, or breadcrumb, which shows where you have been. To return to a previous page or subcategory, you can click on this trail which will bring you back. You can also go to the top Navigation Bar to move to a different product category.
2. Setting up an Account
- In order to add items to your shopping cart and make a purchase, you do not need to establish an account , though you can enjoy value added features by creating your own account on alexjewelleryonline.com.
- To set up an account, go to My Account.
- You can also continue shopping as a Guest Shopper, and during checkout you will have the option of signing up for a new account.
3. Adding Items to your Shopping Cart
- When you are ready to add an item to your shopping cart, you need to enter the color, size (if these attributes are appicable) and quantity. Then click on the "Add to Bag" button.
- A Small Box dropdown from top of the right side. Will show your products contain in shopping bag. Below that you will see the "CHECKOUT" button to proceed to checkout. You can always see your shopping bag hovering "Shopping Bag" link on top right side of the page.
- You can continue to add items to your shopping cart until you are ready to Checkout.
4. Reviewing and Changing the items in your Shopping Bag.
- You can review and/or change the items in your shopping Bag at anytime.
- To delete an item, simply click on the Remove link.
- To change the quantity, simply select the quantity from dropdown list.(Wait... until page complete and reload completely.)
- Your order value will be recalculated each time you change the quantity.
- Once you are satisfied with your order, you can start the checking out process by clicking on "Checkout" on the Right Side of Shopping Bag page. This takes you to the Checkout page.
5. Checking Out
- On the Checkout Page, you can choose to checkout either as a guest, or as a registered customer. To checkout as a registered customer, Enter login details in registered customer. Login to your Alex Jewellery account if you have one, or create a new account in the pop window that appears.
- If you checkout as a registered customer, and you have entered billing and shipping addresses for your account, these will be populated in the Billing Address and Shipping Address sections of the page. If you choose to checkout as a guest, you will need to enter this information yourself.
- Please note you cannot ship to a Post Office Box.
- Once you enter your billing and shipping addresses, you can choose Shipping Method "Ground Shipping" or "Overnight Shipping".
- Please review all details closely and then click on the colored "Place Order" button to confirm your order.
- Select your credit or debit card information or choose your bank for netbanking transactions, and click "Continue & Pay".
- You will be redirected to our secured payment gateway, CCAvenue
- Depending on the type of card you own you might be directed to another site in order to verify your online password. Otherwise, you're done! Congratulations and thank you for shopping with alexjewelleryonline.com.
- Your payment is processed in real time and within a few seconds you will receive a confirmation email from CCAvenue, and another one from us.
- Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email from us with the name of the courier, and the tracking number. You can visit the courier's website, and enter the tracking number should you wish to see where your shipment is.